AWARDS DINNER & CEREMONY
Friday 19 October 2018
Midland Hotel, Manchester
Earlybird discounts are available for Call North West members for tables booked before 17th August 2018
How to enter
- All entries must be accompanied by an entry form, downloaded from this link
- Please read carefully the categories and the respective criteria for each
- Please read carefully the terms and conditions (available further down this page, or by clicking this link)
- Entries are FREE and you can enter as many categories as you wish, but only three entries per category
- The CLOSING DATE for entries is FRIDAY 29th JUNE AT MIDNIGHT
- Finalists of the Individual and Team categories will be invited to attend judging sessions on TUESDAY 4TH, WEDNESDAY 5TH & THURSDAY 6th SEPTEMBER at The Midland Hotel in Manchester
- Judging of the Contact Centre of the Year finalist site visits will take place on MONDAY 10TH, TUESDAY 11TH & WEDNESDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER
- Finalists will be notified by email
- The winners will be announced at a black-tie Gala Awards Dinner and Ceremony taking place at The Midland Hotel on Friday 19th October
- If you have any queries relating to the awards please contact the Event Manager, Tracy Marsh
How to complete your entry
- Please complete all contact details on the entry form fully and accurately as this is how we will refer to you throughout the awards programme, including if you are successfully shortlisted, the event programme, engraving and in all communications.
- In addition to our application you can submit appendix (2-sides of A4). These should contain supporting evidence and inserted at the end of the application form (please do not send separately).
- Please use the font Arial size 12 throughout the application and appendices.
- Answers should be evidence based so please keep your answers factual (as opposed to descriptive) and concise, ensure you back-up each answer with the appropriate evidence either within the answer or in the appendix.
- Once completed you should save the file as a Word document and name the file as follows:
a) for individual categories: category_persons name_company name
b) for team & company categories: category_company name
- Finally, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including the category in the subject box eg Category Name <person or team name>. Please send one application per email.
- All entries must reach us by midnight on Friday 29th June 2018.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
By entering these awards entrants are accepting and agree the following terms and conditions:
- The awards are FREE to enter.
- The awards are open to any company supplying contact centre based in the North West of England employing more than five staff.
- Any initiatives submitted must have been carried out within a contact centre based in the North West of England from May 2017 to May 2018.
- Only three entries per category will be allowed.
- Your entry will be judged on the information you provide in your entry so please make sure you provide as much detail to best represent your entry as possible.
- You are responsible for entering your organisation into the correct category(ies).
- The NWCCF cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or cost of submissions
- Information will be treated in confidence and not disclosed to anyone other than the judges.
- The judges decision is final. Judges may not be contacted by entrants in any way or means during the competition. Any attempt to do so may result in your application being rejected.
- The initial judging will be paper-based and carried out by an independent group of industry experts.
- Finalists will be invited to meet an independent panel of judges for a 30-min interview on one of the following days – 4th, 5th or 6th of September 2018. Unfortunately no other dates will be available so please ensure that your entrants will be available on these dates if they become finalists.
- All finalists will be required to purchase their tickets to attend the Awards Dinner & Ceremony to the held at the Midland Hotel, Manchester on Frioday 19th October.
- Winners and highly commended finalists must be willing to take part in any publicity or promotional activity requested by the award organisers.