Train the Trainer
May 9 @ 9:00 am - May 10 @ 4:30 pm
Intelligent Dialogue training is highly practical. Train the trainer training models good training practices, and helps participants develop their own training style. This training is more appropriate for those trainers who want to develop skills and behaviours rather than those who wish to transfer knowledge. Great for new trainers, or those who have been running training sessions for some time, and who want to invest in their own professional development.
What makes an effective training session?
This is not presentation skills training, it is about building the confidence to facilitate an effective session, where participants are engaged and benefit from the session.
During highly practical two day course we’ll explore how you can:
- Help people learn and benefit from the sessions you run
- Get buy in and engagement from the beginning and throughout the training
- Move people from delegates to participants
- Work with the resourcefulness of the group
- Understand, manage and work with the group dynamics
- Create the right environment for learning, including tuning into the energy of the group
- Deal with resistance and cynicism
- Make the course relevant to participants
- Help participants take ownership of their learning
- Manage role plays and practical exercises
- Give useful and impactful inputs
- Use exercises appropriately
- Design your own impactful training sessions
We can work with some clients to build this into a development programme, where participants are observed and coached in their training delivery.
How to book
To book your place, please complete the RSVP form below. We will return your email with the booking process. We aim to do this within two working days.