Call North West Awards
CALL NORTH WEST ANNUAL AWARDS provide your contact centre a superb opportunity to showcase the amazing work you and the team have been delivering throughout the year. Ensure you take this opportunity to increase your Centre’s profile both internally to the greater business, and externally to the markets you serve.
CALL NORTH WEST ANNUAL AWARDS provides the business with a great opportunity of creating unique marketing campaigns – particularly benefiting employee engagement and business “attraction and retention” campaigns.
Finalist and winners logos are provided for all marketing purposes – share the good news with all you engage.
CALL NORTH WEST ANNUAL AWARDS offer your centre the opportunity to engage all members of staff in the pursuit of glory…make it a company-wide initiative, encourage the team to nominate their colleagues, encourage everyone to get involved turning the awards into a company-wide initiative.
Get ready for the 2018 awards...opening for nominations 11 May 2018
How to enter
- All entries must be accompanied by an entry form – downloaded from Call North West website – www.callnorthwest.org.uk
- Please read carefully the categories and the respective criteria for each
- Please read carefully the terms and conditions
- Entries are FREE and you can enter as many categories as you wish, but only three entries per category
- The CLOSING DATE for entries is FRIDAY 30 JUNE.
- Finalists of the Individual and Team categories will be invited to attend judging sessions on MONDAY 4TH ,TUESDAY 5TH and WEDNESDAY 6TH SEPTEMBER.
- Judging of the Contact Centre of the Year finalist site visits will take place on THURSDAY 14TH AND FRIDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER.
- The list of all finalists will be announced on the Call North West website.
- The winners will be announced at a black-tie Awards Dinner and Ceremony taking place at The Principal Hotel, Manchester (formerly named the Palace Hotel) on Thursday 19th October.
If you have any queries relating to the awards please contact the Event Manager, Tracy Marsh on email@example.com
From networking events for directors to professional development for the new team leader, see what’s coming up in the next few months.
Check back regularly as events are added throughout the year or sign up to our email newsletter to receive regular bulletins.