Customers and employees both want a great experience and are ready to quit you if you’re not delivering. Welcome to 2022, the year that will test your CX technology to meet demands and avoid a ‘great exodus’.
The current shortage in customer service resources has increased agent workloads, decreased employee engagement, and in many cases, has impacted the quality of customer service to a more demanding consumer base.
Join Jane Thomas – MD of the South & North West Contact Centre Forum along with Derek Lewis, CX Digital Transformation Expert from Talkdesk, and a panel of Operational Leaders from the regions’ contact centres to discuss how organisations are tackling the root causes of this agent turnover whilst delivering excellent CX.
Join us in an active discussion as we look topics such as:
- Operational challenges – the balance of delivering excellent CX against a backdrop of challenging resource market
- How regional leaders are looking ‘outside of the box’ to address challenges
- How contact centres can adopt new channels of service – AI-powered self-service tools to manage the ebb and flow of variable contact centre workloads
- How to empower customer-facing employees in hybrid environments
- How automating time-consuming, repetitive workflows can not only transform contact centre operations, but also better engage and retain talent.
Join us and the VIP regional leaders panel for an interactive and informative session
Wednesday 25th May 2022 – 11am – 12 noon