Back to Basics of Emotional Intelligence
Wednesday 18 November
What is Emotional Intelligence? Team Leaders are often faced with the challenges associated with different personalities and how you as a leader handle the daily situations is paramount to making better leaders. This 1 day workshop explores the basics of emotional intelligence and what it means to be emotionally intelligent. Listen to an industry expert as they explain how this can work within a successful team within a thriving brand. Key outputs include:
- An opportunity to learn emotional intelligence methodology as well as working best practice.
- What is the definition of Emotional Intelligence?
- An understanding of where emotional intelligence starts.
- Situations and application of emotional intelligence into your role as a leader.
- Top tips to stay emotionally intelligent.
- Ask the Expert – an opportunity to seek advice and knowledge from an industry leader