- This event has passed.
Back to Basics of Emotional Intelligence
Wednesday 18 November, 2020
What is Emotional Intelligence? Team Leaders are often faced with the challenges associated with different personalities and how you as a leader handle the daily situations is paramount to making better leaders. This 1 day workshop explores the basics of emotional intelligence and what it means to be emotionally intelligent. Listen to an industry expert as they explain how this can work within a successful team within a thriving brand. Key outputs include:
- An opportunity to learn emotional intelligence methodology as well as working best practice.
- What is the definition of Emotional Intelligence?
- An understanding of where emotional intelligence starts.
- Situations and application of emotional intelligence into your role as a leader.
- Top tips to stay emotionally intelligent.
- Ask the Expert – an opportunity to seek advice and knowledge from an industry leader