- This event has passed.
Developing a Coaching Culture
Wednesday 13 May, 2020
An engaging interactive 1 day workshop aimed at Team Leaders, new to role or established in role to enhance a current coaching culture or develop a new strategy.
With a good mixture of theory and practical learning, this session will deliver and share best practice as well as engage with coaching methodology to include the following key outputs:
- Structured feedback sessions using appropriate methodology for a Contact Centre environment.
- Are you an Instructor or are you a Coach?
- ROI on coaching to improve performance.
- The structured flow from corporate objectives to individual objectives.
- Review of objective setting to enhance performance management – making it SMART.
- Learn how to effectively use questioning methods during their future coaching of their team.