Developing a Coaching Culture
An inspiring interactive 1 day workshop aimed at Team Leaders, new to role or established in role to enhance a current coaching culture or develop a new strategy. With a good mixture of theory and practical learning, this session will deliver and share best practice and engage with coaching methodology to include:
- Actions V’s Objectives.
- The structured flow from corporate objectives to individual objectives.
- Writing SMART objectives with an agent not for an agent.
Giving and Receiving Feedback through structured Coaching
- Instructing V’s Coaching.
- ROI on coaching to improve performance.
- Developing relationships & possible or existing coaching blocks.
- Applying the Feedback ratio to the conversation.
- Feedback models, discussion and trial.
- Effective question types and identifying their place during a feedback session.
Register today to secure your place!