Influencing and Communicating
Consider the possibilities of influencing your team members with this workshop to explore the outputs of influencing through communication. Aimed at Team Leaders new to leading teams, this 1 day session will develop a plan of action for any leader. To include:
- Explore the concept of Drains V’s Radiators.
- Understanding why a team leader will need to influence a team.
- An influencer traits and the 3 attitudes.
- The theory of ‘Push-Pull’.
- Knowing the audience and understanding the communication cycle.
- Categorising Verbal & non-verbal communication.
- Greater depth listening to create an action plan using a ‘Start, Stop, Continue’ model.
Register today to secure your place!