- This event has passed.
Team Management. How can we help people right now? with Nick Elston
Thursday 10 December, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Date Thursday 10th December
Time 11am – 12pm
Nick Elston is a leading Inspirational Speaker on the Lived Experience of Mental Health. A big part of what Nick does is to engage, empower & mentor Contact Centre leaders from a truly unique perspective. This session
will be powerful, impactful and insightful and empower you with a new mindset on how we can most effectively engage our team members who may be struggling.
Team Management – how can we help people right now? Also, of equal importance – how can’t we
help people right now? As a Manager, a Leader, somebody who has a passion to nurture others – there is a strong chance you could be feeling the weight
of management during a pandemic. Let’s face it, nobody signed up for this – so unless we consider our responsibilities – this could very easily overwhelm you.
You will learn:
- How we can – but also how we can’t help people.
- To recognise the burden that you could be carrying and how to ease that.
- That using ‘vulnerability’ can be the key to unlocking difficult conversations.
- How to spot the signs of Mental Health challenges – but also the ‘bi-products’.
- How Nick engages his clients with his ‘check in’ tool and what that shows him from a High Level Overview approach.
- How to ‘actively signpost’ to solutions.
- How to use ‘conversational signposting’ toempower people to positive change.
- The importance of ‘recovery’ and why we should prioritise this to avoid burnout and breakdown.
- Plus lots of inspiration and personal insights along the way!
This will be followed by an open Q&A session – plus direct access to Nick for confidential questions.
All are welcome to join us for this very relevant webinar.FREE for all forum members.To book the sessions you want to attend, please RSVP below