Team Success – Motivation, Praise & Recognition
Thursday 17 September
How do you motivate yourself? If you know your self-motivators, you will start your journey to understand your teams. Knowing your teams strengths will enhance the ability to be able to motivate through this knowledge, understanding and appreciation of every individual. This workshop will offer an opportunity to learn from best practice, tried and tested ideas, learn from the industry expert, as well as get Team Leaders leaving with a plan of action to motivate team members to deliver excellent performance. During the 1 day workshop, you will also discuss generational leadership through motivation and how this will enhance your breadth of knowledge for managing a team. The outputs will include:
- The theory of motivation and how generational differences may alter your approach.
- Understanding how your team operates.
- Knowing your team! What does motivation bring to your teams?
- ‘Motivational Suggestions’ – ideas generator.
- Ask the Expert – an opportunity to seek advice and knowledge from an industry leader
- What is praise and recognition and how is this applied?