- This event has passed.
(Webinar) What 100 UK contact centre leaders think that their centres will look like in 2021
Wednesday 8 July, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
The South West Contact Centre Forum, Call North West and ContactBabel – in partnership with Talkdesk – are delighted to announce the results of a major market survey into the future of the UK contact centre industry.
At this webinar, you will discover:
- What lessons contact centres have learnt from their lockdown experiences
- What percentage of staff are likely to work from home in 2021
- Which of the following: Employee Engagement/Motivation, Productivity, Adherence, Training, Health & Well-Being, and Team Communications are expected to be bigger issues in 2021 than in 2020
- What centres would do differently if there was a subsequent wave of CV
- How organisations see their immediate investment priorities
- What centres are likely to physically look like in 2021
The survey was conducted online amongst 100 contact centre leaders in June 2020.
12.00 – 12.05: Introductions (Jane Thomas, CEO, Call North West and South West Contact Centre Forum)
12.05 – 12.25: A Summary of Key Survey Findings (Michael Gray, Director, Pitch Marketing)
12.25 – 12.35: The Contact Centre Industry in 2021 (TBC, Talkdesk)
12.35 – 12.45: Q&A