Thursday 30th June 2022, 12:00 – 1.00pm
Chair: Jane Thomas, South West Contact Centre Forum and Call North West
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the key homeworking issues facing businesses today, including:
• How to better manage the consequences of cost of living increases
• Dealing with vulnerable customers
• Overcoming recruitment challenges with a WFH/hybrid model
• Addressing ‘time to competency’ concerns
• Employee engagement in a WFH/hybrid setting
• Retraining team leaders to better manage/communicate with homeworkers
• Bursting the bubble of WFM misconceptions
Using WFH resources to overcome imbalances in consumer demand
Who should attend
This online workshop is targeted at Senior Directors and Managers who are currently reflecting and strategising on the current and future challenges for quality service delivery, as well as Team Leaders involved in the day-to-day management of home and hybrid working teams.
Jane Thomas will be joined by experts from Sensée, the work-from-home and hybrid workplace specialists: Dan Philp (Service Delivery Director) and Jo Mallalieu (Team Leader).