Northern Contact Centre Awards 2020
Enter the Northern Contact Centre Awards 2020
How to enter
All entries must be accompanied by an entry form, downloaded from this link.
Please read carefully the categories and the respective criteria for each.
Please read carefully the terms and conditions below.
Entries are FREE and you can enter as many categories as you wish, but only three entries per category.
The CLOSING DATE for entries is 5pm on FRIDAY 21st AUGUST.
Finalists of the Individual and Team categories will be invited to attend VIRTUAL judging sessions on one of the following dates: 14th & 15th September.
Judging of the Contact Centre of the Year finalist site visits will take place on 16th & 17th September.If site visits are not possible at this time this judging will take place virtually.
The list of all finalists will be announced on the Call North West website. All finalists will join us at our spectacular Film Experience on location on 15 & 16 October 2020.
If you have any queries relating to the awards please contact the Event Manager, Tracy Marsh by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to complete your entry
Please complete all contact details on the entry form fully and accurately as this is how we will refer to you throughout the awards programme, including if you are successfully shortlisted, the event programme, engraving and in all communications.
In addition to our application you can submit appendix (2-sides of A4). These should contain supporting evidence and inserted at the end of the application form (please do not send separately).
Please use the font Arial size 12 throughout the application and appendices.
Answers should be evidence based so please keep your answers factual (as opposed to descriptive) and concise, ensure you back-up each answer with the appropriate evidence either within the answer or in the appendix.
Once completed you should save the file as a Word document and name the file as follows:
a) for individual categories: category_persons name_company name
b) for team & company categories: category_company name
Finally, send your application to email@example.com including the category in the subject box e.g. Category Name, followed by the individual's or team's name. Please send one application per email.
All entries must reach us by 5pm on Friday 21st August 2020.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
By entering these awards entrants are accepting and agree the following terms and conditions:
- The awards are FREE to enter.
- The awards are open to any company supplying contact centre based in the North of England employing more than five staff.
- Any initiatives submitted must have been carried out within a contact centre based in the North of England from May 2019 to August 2020.
- Only three entries per category will be allowed.
- Your entry will be judged on the information you provide in your entry so please make sure you provide as much detail to best represent your entry as possible.
- You are responsible for entering your organisation into the correct category(ies).
- Call North West cannot accept any liability for loss, damage or cost of submissions
- Information will be treated in confidence and not disclosed to anyone other than the judges.
- The judges decision is final. Judges may not be contacted by entrants in any way or means during the competition. Any attempt to do so may result in your application being rejected.
- The initial judging will be paper-based and carried out by an independent group of industry experts.
- Winners and highly commended finalists must be willing to take part in any publicity or promotional activity requested by the award organisers.