How are the Awards judged following the closing date?
1st Phase Judging: Written entries
Written entries will be read by an independent group of industry experts, who will compile a shortlist of finalists. The list of finalists will appear here on the Call North West website.
2nd Phase Judging: Interviews
- Category finalists (with exception of Contact Centre of the Year – see below) will be invited via Teams to ‘VIRTUALLY’ meet an independent panel of judges where following introductions they will be required to deliver a 10-minute presentation followed by judge’s questions. The allocated time for each judging session is 25 mins.
- Nominating Managers are asked to fully brief members of their teams as it is important that ALL finalists are prepared. They are expected to ‘bring their written entry to life’ with this 10-minute presentation to the online judging panel using whatever props they may wish to use. They should be advised not to assume that the judges know anything about their entry or what they have achieved. The judges like to hear a story and feel free to inject a sense of humour!
- Please also ensure that your organisation/IT department will authorise you to attend these interviews using Teams and that your finalists familiarise themselves with this package should they wish to display any supporting material on the screen.
- The dates for panel judging for all categories are 19/20/21 September. Please note no other dates will be available so please ensure any nominated members of your team will be available at this time.
- It is anticipated that Contact Centre of the Year finalists judging will be live this year on 20/21 September with the judges visiting your centre however this will be confirmed once the finalists are announced. Whether live or virtual these judging sessions will be for 40 mins to include introductions, a 20-minute presentation, Q&A's and a tour of your centre (if live) and a short video (if virtual).
How to become a judge?
There is an opportunity to become involved as a judge for the second phase of judging. You must be a call or contact centre professional (manager or above) or employed within an organisation that supports the sector and have at least 5 years' experience within the industry (preference will be given to Call North West members).
Judges will need to be available on one or more dates outlined above to judge the shortlisted finalists in the appropriate categories. If you are interested in becoming a judge please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will send you a form to complete. We will ensure that there is no conflict of interest when selecting the judges.