Managing a Successful Team in 2020
Wednesday 11 March
Offering 5 key features required to manage a team, this workshop helps the delegates to enhance the understanding for ‘the team’. This is all about knowing your people, knowing how you can make a successful team and use their strengths to gain maximum performance. Suitable for Team Leaders new to role, this 1 day interactive session will include:
- The performance gap, a performing and an underperforming agent.
- Managing ‘Skill’ and ‘Will’ related issues.
- Coaching a team to success.
- Team motivators to include motivation methodology and understanding engagement status.
- Praise and recognition through understanding the needs of a team.